PRO-COMP 223/5.56 SKELETONIZED (3.2lb PULL) CUSTOM DROP-IN TRIGGER
The PRO-COMP 3-Gun Drop-In Trigger Group (Curved model) is a competition trigger built for performance and increased durability. The 3-Gun trigger uses a skeletonized hammer as opposed to the solid hammer found in the Match models - this allows for a quicker reset. The trigger is the only trigger using aircraft needle bearings, making for an incredibly smooth and fast trigger pull. Pull weight is very simple to adjust and it can be done within seconds without removing the trigger from the lower. A second-to-none drop-in trigger system that is strong and light, made with wire EDM, hardened A2 tool steel and lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum. Installation can be done in minutes using the original hammer and trigger pins (.154 small pin, most common).
The amazingly short takeup, glass-rod crisp break and next to zero over-travel can be compared to the finest custom 1911 triggers. Adjustability allows for full control based on the users preference. Simply put, the PRO-COMP Drop-in Trigger Group is the finest adjustable trigger for any owner, whether it's for competiton or recreational use.
NOTE: It is very important to ensure set-screws to be installed in the trigger unit (
Made in USA
- Fits using original trigger/hammer pins
- 100% drop-safe regardless of pull-weight
- Factory set pull-weight is approximately 50% lighter than that of a standard trigger
- Adjustable from 3.2-lbs to 4-lbs without removing from lower
- Very short pull and reset allows for rapid follow up shots with greater accuracy
- Sturdy trigger assembly designed for rugged, trouble-free use
- Made of lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum and hardened tool steel
- Unique design of disconnect allows full 1/4" width eliminating possibility of wear and double-firing
- High performance trigger and hammer needle bearings for smoother and faster firing
- Fits using the common .154 pins
- All components are made in the USA